Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm totally new to this blogging thing but thought I would give it a shot. I've been making jewelry for a few years now and think I am finally ready to share it. My designs and aesthetics are always evolving, and I would love to start getting feedback from other jewelry designers or jewelry fans. I'll probably start by posting pictures of some of my creations, and then begin creating some tutorials so others can try the craft. It's a fantastic way to relax and disconnect with the hectic outside world, and I really hope you enjoy the blog. Please follow me or favorite me or whatever it is you do. And if you have a blog or site that you would like me to see, give me the link! I am always looking for pretty new things. Thanks and keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment